- This event has passed.
Mantrapuṣpam – the flower of mantras
April 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm€135
I’m very happy to offer this 5-class course on learning the divinely meditative and captivating flower of all chants – the Mantrapuṣpam. With seemingly simple rhythmic and repetitive words, this mantra in fact conveys a much deeper symbolic message of the blossoming potency of the Supreme Truth. An extract from the Yajurveda, this mantra is a celebration of the true understanding of the source of the powers of the Moon, Sun, Wind, Fire, Rain, Time etc.
At the end of 5 classes, you will:
- Learn the complete Mantrapuṣpam mantra as presented in the Yajur Veda.
- Practice small excerpts of the chanting live with the teacher.
- Understand the symbolic significance of this mantra.
Course curriculum with dates:
- 20 April – Sections 1 & 2
- 27 April – Sections 3 & 4
- 04 May – Sections 4 & 6
- 11 May – Sections 7 & 8
- 18 May – Significance & final practice
All levels – Students of any level can join us and this course is especially great for beginners and all those wanting to work on “svara” – perfecting the notes of Vedic chanting. The mantra is repetitive, beautifully meditative and very accessible to complete beginners.
€135 including 5 live classes, self-paced course with recordings, workbook & 1 recording evaluation.
Course platform & resources included:
- Course will be taught on Zoom. Each week, participants will receive the replay link (recording) from the class, which will be available for the duration of the course. Therefore, if you miss a class or you are in a different time-zone, you can catch up with the recording.
- All students will receive lifetime access to the Mantrapuṣpam course (90€ value) self-paced course on the Veda Studies online platform – with downloadable texts, audio and video recordings for practice in between classes. This will be your study companion through the course and for future practice after course completion as well.
- Zoom classes are interactive, students will get a turn practising with the teacher real time for immediate feedback. This is not obligatory, if you prefer not to, it is not a problem!
- A workbook is provided – with English transliteration & Devanāgari along with meanings & detailed phonetic guides.
- Zoom details will be sent to registered participants.
- Course fee includes also evaluation of 1 recording at the end of the course.
Mantrapuṣpam mantra recitation by Shantala: