Upcoming Events › Workshops
We organize many events, both in-class and online. Here you can find them all.
Join me for this introduction class and learn:
- What are some basic rules of Vedic chanting?
- Where do these rules come from?
- Importance of learning in a lineage and in the context of tradition.
- Tonal exercises for chanting.
- Learn a mantra suitable for beginners.
This weekend retreat will explore verses from the Upanishads and Gita that show the nature of Īśvara and how to bring Īśvara into our lives so that our life becomes a blessing.Find out more »
I'm hosting the first one-day gathering in June, in the countryside in Belgium to revive my old style of in-person teaching. I already have many confirmations to the event, therefore limited spots are left. Here's what the day will look like (with LOTS of breaks for social time):Find out more »