- This event has passed.
Sunday Workshop: Mantras for Peace – Shanti – CANCELLED!
May 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm€90
A Sunday workshop to learn important mantras for Peace, discover their source and significance. At the end of this workshop you will :
- Understand why we recite these peace mantras
- Learn when we recite these peace mantras
- Understand its source & role in Yoga
- Learn to recite 3 (or 4) important Mantras for Peace
- Learn what the scriptures say about reciting Shanti 3 times at the end of the mantra.
This workshop is suitable for beginners and all levels seeking a deeper understanding of Peace mantras, their pronunciation, Vedic phonetics and meaning.
10AM – 11AM
– Introduction: Why recite and source of Peace mantras
– Mantras 1 : Saha nāvavatu – recitation, phonetics & meaning
11.00-11.15 : break
11.15 – 12.30PM
– Mantra 2 : Saṃ no mitraḥ – recitation, phonetics & meaning
12.30 – 2PM – Lunch
– Not included in workshop fee
– Set menu will be organised at nearby Vegan restaurant
– To be paid directly to the restaurant
– Registered participants will receive details of menu & price
– You may also bring your own (vegetarian only) lunch if you prefer
2.00PM – 3.00PM
– Mantra 3 : Pūrṇa – recitation, phonetics & meaning
3.00-3.15PM – break
3.15PM – 4.30PM
– Practice all 3 mantras & wrap up
– Guided mantra meditation
Workshop fee: 90EUR
Your workshop fee includes:
– A workbook, with the text for chanting, Vedic phonetics & meaning
– Lifetime access to online course materials with recordings – audio & video to help continue practice
– Option to submit a recording for feedback through the online course
– Herbal teas & healthy snack/fruit during breaks
Your workshop fee does not include: Your lunch!
If you have any questions, email me: email@example.com
Registration mandatory to attend the workshop (Beginners welcome!). Invoice/receipt will be sent automatically to participants who register.