- This event has passed.
Mantra for health & well-being (3 Sunday morning online classes)
June 14 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am€90
Pic: © RealityImages shutterstock
3 online Zoom classes to learn a beautiful mantra for health & well-being from the Yajur Veda called Laghunyāsaḥ
This mantra is a prayer to the natural elements – Fire, Wind, Sun, Moon, Earth, etc to sustain the health of our organs and human body functions. Deeper reflection and contemplation on the meaning of this mantra profoundly changes our notion of ourselves and others as we start to see ourselves as representing totality.
This course is very suitable for beginners and all levels interested in the exploration of sound (of the Vedas) as a tool in meditation and well-being.
The dates: (Sundays at 9h30 – 10h30)
Your course fee includes:
– 3 live classes on Zoom on Sunday mornings.
– Complete Vedic phonetics and deeper meaning of the mantra will be taught.
– Access to recordings of my own practice with my teacher – a great resource to study!
– Lifetime access to the self-paced course for practice.
– Optional audio assignment submission if you wish to get feedback.
If you have any questions, email me: email@example.com
Registered participants will receive the Zoom links!
The course is suitable for all levels and beginners are welcome. We will go over the recitation word by word, with all nuances of Vedic phonetics discussed for your clarity and knowledge. Deeper meaning of the hymn will be explained.