- This event has passed.
Your chanting voice – an āyurvedic perspective
July 9, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm€49
Saturday 09 July
10am EST | 4pm CET (Brussels) | 7.30pm IST
2 hour workshop
Special guest: I’m thrilled that Dr.Vignesh Devraj will join us for this online workshop to help our community in developing & maintaining healthy practices for vocal health.
The entire workshop will be recorded for those who can’t attend live and ALL participants will receive the replay!
I’m happy to offer this special 2 hour workshop to explore the āyurvedic perspective on vocal health. As a chanting teacher, I’m often asked the following questions:
- My voice feels hoarse after just a few minutes of chanting, what can I do?
- What can I do to develop a stronger voice?
- How can I recover from a strained voice after chanting?
Dr.Vignesh Devraj will help us address some of these common questions and share practices herbs and rituals with us to develop and maintain a healthy chanting voice.
We will also learn a Dhanvantari mantra and practice a japa as part of this workshop.
Workshop fee: €49
(For students facing financial constraints, please write to me for a donation based participation)
Students will receive:
- A complete recording of the 2 hour workshop – which will be made permanently available in your Veda Studies platform.
- Text for chanting in Devanāgari & English transliteration and meaning of the mantra.
- Self-paced course with practice material – permanent access.
- Interactive live workshop, we hope to answer as many questions as possible!